Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
“Highest Overall Satisfaction For Home Buyers and Home Sellers Among National Full Service Real Estate Firms” Keller Williams received the highest numerical score among full service real estate firms for home buyers and home sellers in the proprietary J.D. Power and Associates 2012 Home Buyer/Seller StudySM. Study based on 2,994 total evaluations measuring five firms and measures opinions of individuals who bought or sold a home between March 2011 and April 2012. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of consumers surveyed March-May 2012. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com
You've found SarasotaSuncoastHomes.com the real estate site from John & Anja Buetergerds, the Sarasota Suncoast Team of Keller Williams Realty.
When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home John and Anja Buetergerds and their team will provide you with everything you may need. Their exceptional service, neighborhood knowledge and professionalism will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
1. The Local Advantage - Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools on our www.SarasotaSuncoastHomes.com site to support the sale of your home from start to close. We are local Realtors that can work with you to help sell a home in Sarasota, Venice, Bradenton or any place in the USA. Yes we are local professionals, and yet we have connections and partnerships with 80,000 Keller Williams agents across the USA and abroad.
2. Internet Advertising - Since the lion's share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, MSNBC, and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home. People that are looking to Buy a Home in Sarasota, Venice or Bradenton use our "Buy" section to search and learn about buying a home: http://www.sarasotasuncoasthomes.com/search/
3. Neighborhood Information - Using our "Market Leader" tools: When Buyers and Sellers want information about Sarasota, Venice or Bradenton neighborhoods, Sarasota, Venice or Bradenton real estate homes for sale and Sarasota, Venice or Bradenton demographics they can use the "Market Leader" section of our site at: http://www.sarasotasuncoasthomes.com/mimarket/ Here they can compare where they live to a new location or multiple areas using current information on community summaries, crime rates, market stability, schools, listing vs. sold price, buyer vs. seller market, and even smoking bans.
4. Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest. As a real estate professional working on the Sarasota Suncoast Team we actively prospect to connect seller's with buyers everyday. Email campaigns in association with www.SarasotaSuncoastHomes.com are just a part of how we get homes sold.
5. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home and you won't have to worry about a thing. John Buetergerds of the Sarasota Suncoast Team makes it his job to meet and/or call at least 50 contacts each week! Our team's attention to detail allows customers to know their Sarasota, Venice or Bradenton home sale will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale go smoothly.
Your Sarasota, Venice or Bradenton home can be advertised on websites all across the web, making sure buyers see your home and everything it offers. Here are some of the national sites where your home will appear:
To find out more about selling your home, click here
Understanding the buyer
As the seller, you can control three factors that will affect the sale of your home:
It's important to note that there are numerous other factors that influence a buyer, and you need to understand these consumer trends when you enter the sellers' market. The more your home matches these qualifications, the more competitive it will be in the marketplace. Your real estate agent can advise you on how to best position and market your home to overcome any perceived downsides.